17 Comments

Some of the denied claims do not bode well. One included GBS. Which is outrageous. They have well over 200 claims for GBS. Dwarfing the 30 H1N1 claims for GBS compensated by this program as a table injury.

Expand full comment
Nov 22, 2022Liked by Wayne A Rohde

I filed my claim in August, a year after my injury but it took everything in me to do it because I know that my chances of being compensated are slim to none and a measly couple thousand dollars can NEVER make up for stealing me from my 5 year old daughter for a year+ and then infecting her with Mononucleosis and possibly vaccine shedding. A couple thousand dollars can’t even cover the amount of money I have spent to simply survive while unable to work or the unending pain and suffering I live with every day or make up for what my child has suffered. So I understand people giving up! The entire thing is so outrageous!

Expand full comment
Nov 21, 2022Liked by Wayne A Rohde

Thanks for doing this important work Wayne.

Expand full comment

Here is a link in which the CDC admits that the Jannsen causes GBS.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/pdfs/mm7032e4-H.pdf

Expand full comment
Mar 15, 2023Liked by Wayne A Rohde

Wayne, here is a study that shows just how awful the CICP is. They determined that 94% of their costs go to administration leaving just 6% for benefits! Compare that to the VICP with 12% administration costs. The only people being compensated in this "Compensation Program" are the CICP employees. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8977129/ Ironically, since the employees of the CICP are federal employees if they're injured by the C19 vaccines they can file a claim under the Federal Employees Compensation act and get paid time off. https://www.fedweek.com/fedweek/side-effects-of-vaccination-to-be-covered-under-feca/

When the PREP Act was passed their was no provision on funding the CICP. The PREP Act itself is unconstitutional and needs to be abolished. By requiring someone filing a lawsuit to have to first file a claim in the CICP, then file the lawsuit in just one court in DC only for "willful misconduct" is a violation of the unconstitutional conditions directive. https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt1-2-11-2-2/ALDE_00000771/%5B'article',%20'3',%20'section',%20'2',%20'judges'%5D

Expand full comment

Well even 10k is a crime against humanity and I assume far more than other vaxes. Thanks for your work on this very important information

Expand full comment

and this does not include the VAERS reports, correct?

Expand full comment

"That’s what we get when our government relies on contractors to process petition claims, correspondence with petitioners, and correlate data for monthly and annual reporting."

I wish that were the problem. The problem is poor management and nonexistent monitorying of work, and the people in charge of that are generally not contract workers.

Expand full comment

@James Lyon-Weiler: There’s a new study in JAMA claiming that both COVID and all cause deaths were significantly lower in highly vaccinated states vs lower vaccinated states. I can see the author has a long list of conflicts (and study was funded by CDC) but could you do an analysis and tell us if the methodology makes sense? https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2798990

Expand full comment